الخميس، 23 يوليو 2009

Questions of childhood

On that day, my mind went away, until I remembered things I had forgotten over the years

I remembered that a large number of questions that were in my mind

the only person whom I was asking these questions was my father

He used to take me with him anywhere and every day , so I also used to ask him when I go with him in the car

I was sixth years old and I still asking my father even I went to the intrmediate school

my questions was very confused for me

they was :

-why Iam your daughter ?

-why you become my father ? and why my mother become my mother

- why Iam kuwaiti and not from any other country

- why I become girl

-why Iam different from my brothers

- how we know the names of the things


I was amazing from my father he was answering me and he never was bored from me


ooooh now Iam laughing from shai5at al3arab when she was child :)

and I advise you to be interest from the childs questions because they are important for them

maybe this bored child will be great in the future .

and thanks for reeding :)

written by : shai5at al3arab


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق